Suspended ceilings are one of the most versatile ceiling systems on the market today.
There are many benefits to suspending ceilings including:
- Lower cost than conventional timber construction.
- Extremely versatile.
- High level accuracy in ceiling level. Which is ideal for when joinery is cut tight to ceiling in kitchens, offices etc.
- Quick and inexpensive way to conceal services e.g.: Air-conditioning , plumbing, structural and electrical.
- Adaptability with sound and fire rating.
- Higher resistance to plaster cracking than with conventional ceilings, due to ability to move independently of the substrate.
- Suspended ceilings can hang from Truss, purlin, concrete slab, floor and ceiling joists etc.
- Suspended ceilings can be suspended from a minimum of 40mm up to well over 4 meters.
At B&S Plastering, we use the most up to date LASER leveling systems and setting tools.
We have had extensive experience in suspended ceiling projects which include:
- Office fitouts, from one room to an entire building.
- Shop fitouts, from flat to outrageous.
- Architectural home features.
- Secondary ceilings (To cover heritage ceilings above).
- Slab finishing.
With over 200 shop fit outs to our name, when you are in a Canberra shopping mall have a look up and you are bound to see some of our work. Whether it’s a flat ceiling a raked ceiling or a curve, B&S Plastering have done it all. This leaves you confident that your suspended ceiling will be: DONE RIGHT FIRST TIME, ON TIME , ON BUDGET.
If you have some great interior ideas, or want some, give us a call!
B&S Plastering- Interiors limited only by your imagination.